Kitana started soccer a few weeks ago. She has been practicing with Paul and was very anxious for soccer to finally start. She was so excited when it finally came time. Here she is before her very first practice...she could hardly wait!
This was her very first game. She made a little friend and was so excited to see that they had matching shin-guards.
Paul and Kitana have their little secret thumbs up thing. He told her to be tough if she falls or gets hurt. She looks at him and he'll give her a thumbs up and she'll give him one in return.
These next group of pictures are all with my new camera!! These first ones were at her practice. The practices are only a half hour long. It goes by so quickly. I feel like we plan and pack so much to get there and then it's almost instantly over. Kitana and Paul always stay after and practice together.
She got her own thermos and loves it.
Can't forget this little cutie! She has so much fun at the practices, but is a grump during the games. Probably because it's blazing hot and during her nap time!
Looking good while showing off!!
These are from her most recent game w/ the new camera.
Love her face...she's determined! She's had three games so far and has scored a goal in each one. She's been very proud of herself and so have we :)
This picture drives me crazy, all I see is that old man!!! I need to blur him out in photoshop because this is a great action shot of just Kitana out-running everyone.
So glad she is enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so grown up out there! I'm so glad she likes it. I wonder if she will like soccer or dance more...or both :) She seems like she got her daddy's talent on the field!!
ReplyDelete