Easter this year was very low key and relaxing for us. It was nice to not feel completely run off our feet. We still were able to see both families and still spend time together w/ our little family. It couldn't have been more perfect :) I also need to add that both sets of grandparents tried really hard to not give Kitana too much junk/candy to eat. I really appreciate it! She still enjoyed the holiday and had her share of special treats without it being a huge sugar over load!
We started out Saturday at Paul's parents house. Joni got us these delicious chocolates from Harrod's in London. They were so yummy! Also, Joni made us strawberry bunny pancakes....I didn't get a picture though :(
Zara had a great first Easter and loved the stuffed bear/bunny from Harrod's. Joni got her this special Easter outfit and we called her "bunny butt" all day!
We went to early sacrament meeting in Paul's parents ward and then came home to let the girls enjoy their Easter baskets.
Paul did a small egg hunt in our yard and Kitana just loved it!
We then spent the evening at my parents house and enjoyed a yummy Easter dinner. My mom sent the girls on a treasure hunt and they found these princess piggy banks at the end of it. They couldn't have been more thrilled!!! I forgot to mention that we also sat down with Kitana and told her the whole Easter story complete with pictures of Christ. She did a great job listening and can tell you all about how Jesus was resurrected. We were grateful for the opportunity to teach her about our Savior and how much he loves her :)


Looks like you guys had such a fun Easter! I love those bunny pancakes!! Your family is adorable :)
ReplyDelete