Thursday, April 11, 2013

boy!!

We finally welcomed a baby boy into our family! Kitana has all girl cousins and is just thrilled to have a boy cousin. My mom watched the girls for us and Paul and I were able to enjoy some alone time to visit baby Drew. He is so sweet and such a good little baby. I've heard he eats a ton and is growing like crazy! We already love this little guy and can't wait to see him more often :) 








I added a few touches to this one to get it how I had envisioned it to be :)

Drew Patrick Casady...8 lbs 12 oz, 21 in



 This is when Kitana got to meet Drew for the first time. She was so excited that she got to hold him and still talks about it! (Paul was on camera duty and had a hard time getting the perfect shot, but these will do just fine!)

1 comment:

  1. So fun that you finally have a boy to love on!! They are so fun :) You took such great pictures for them too! And I can't help but say...he looks like a big boy! But then I saw that he was the same weight as Wes! (he was 8-11). Crazy to think of him being the same size!! They grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete