It was so fun that the AZ cousins were able to come out to Jessica and baby Leighton's shower to celebrate with us! Carla was definitely missed :( Jordyn, Richie and Berlynn were even able to make the trip to join us. It was such a great weekend to have everyone all together. My mom made us gourmet healthy meals, they seriously were amazing!! It was a weekend of food and plenty of visiting...just how I like it!
These girls had a blast spending the whole weekend together and endless playing. They reminded me of us with the cousins when we were little. I love that there is still the brunettes and blondes!
It's always great to chat and catch up w/ Kiera. She has the best motherly advice and is such a great listener...I'm so grateful for such an amazing cousin!
Baby Leighton is going to be so well dressed. She got tons of little clothes and her shoe rack is starting to look like mine! I have a feeling we are going to get along perfectly :)
Cute babies! So glad that Zara and Coral were finally able to meet. They are about 5 weeks apart in age.
It's so fun that Courtney and I have little girls the same age, great planning! This is kind of a crazy picture of the little girls, but it's the only one of the four of us. We'll have to try again next time. I loved seeing my cousin Courtney adjusting so well to motherhood. She is an amazing mom and takes such good care of her little Coral. I loved catching up with Courtney and wished we lived closer so our little girls could be best friends :)
These two had a lot of fun playing dress up and Kitana really misses Kate. She said she forgot to have Kate come and play at our house!
Jessica's shower was on Jordyn's birthday so we celebrated the March birthdays the next day, which included Rya as well. The girls (mainly Kitana) kept blowing out Jordyn's candles..it was really funny!
Brynn got little animal bracelets for all the girls. She is such a good Aunt/Masi and makes sure all the girls feel so loved....Kitana really does love her a lot and tells me all the time that she misses her and hasn't seen her for a long time.
Kitana and Berlynn seem to have this really special/cute bond. Ever since Kitana first met her, she fell instantly in love w/ her. Every time we talk about any sort of babies she always reminds me that Berlynn is a baby and to not forget about her. I remind her that Berlynn is getting older and isn't much of a baby anymore! But Kitana loved seeing her this weekend and kept giving her kisses and really enjoyed her time w/ her!
I love the above picture of Jordyn and Berlynn..she is definitely a mama's girl! She is so cute and I couldn't stop taking pictures of her...I got lots of cute ones, but the above is my favorite :)
The girls also played with those magnetic dolls the ENTIRE weekend! It was hard to believe that the dolls kept them all entertained, including that babies! It was such a fun weekend and I miss my cousins/sisters/nieces/aunt/cousin's kids already sooo so much!
This was such a wonderful visit!! I just loved sitting around visiting and watching our sweet kids play together. Priceless memories!! Thanks again so much for making such an effort to be there the entire time. It means so much!! I am so thankful for you :) I love our friendship and our talks and I can't wait to see you again soon!! xoxo
ReplyDelete