Friday, May 3, 2013

Patio Update/Beach!!

The Patio is done! It looks amazing. So proud of Paul. This picture is already outdated though because he just finished putting in a kitchen window for me. There is now a window where the BBQ is. Hopefully I can get a picture up soon of it. I just love it! Also, love Kitana running through the picture :)


We made our first summer beach trip. Zara had a blast. She loved having a toy in each hand an hitting them together.

Not the biggest fan of the water. It was pretty cold, I don't blame her.

Almost a family picture. Kitana didn't stop for one second. She had a blast w/ her cousin Livia!

I love sand/wedgied/beach butts!


These two kept getting water from the ocean to fill up their bucket of ponies. I love how creative kids can be.

Baby Drew, whom Paul nicknamed on this trip as "ghost baby!" He is just so perfect you don't even realize he's there half the time. Perfectly content and always full :)

Attempt to get Zara to nap in the stroller.....

It was completely unsuccessful. We covered her w/ the blanket and walked her for at least an hour and she was still just as happy as ever!




Such good grandparents :)


She is just perfect.

Kitana's first time boogie boarding. She did great! Paul helped her catch a wave and she just loved it. Wasn't scared at all! So proud of her.

Cousin love. Reminds me of my blonde AZ cousins when I was younger...too cute.

This girl had so much fun in the sand. She was trying to eat it by the handfuls. I caught her most of the time, but she still managed to sneak some past me. I remember Kitana hating the sticky sand on her at this age, but Zara is just the opposite! Joni dug down in the sand and put this purple bucket right at her feet level. She filled it with water and Zara had so much fun splashing away. She would drop rocks in there and enjoy having them splash her in the face. She kept her feet on it like this most of the time. She had fun putting her feet in it too. She really would have sat here all day. So glad she likes to sit and play. It would have been a different story if she was wanting to crawl in all the sand. I was grateful she stayed put in the shade and was completely entertained. 

Exhausted baby!! She still loves her thumb and sleeping on her tummy. She also enjoys having a blankie to snuggle with. She's the cutest little sleeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment