Monday, May 13, 2013

Pool time for Z.

Zara had her first real pool experience. She has gone in the hot tub several times. But this was her first in a big pool. Thankfully Paul grabbed the camera so we could document it :) She did really good. It was a bit chilly and I just put her in slowly and she did fine. She loves the water and has never show any fear towards it...she is always eager to get right in. I think it helps a lot that her sister is always there doing things first so it just seems normal to her and she really has no reason to be afraid of it. 

I loved see her little feet poke through underneath. She kept crossing them.

Having fun w/ my girls. I sure do love being their mommy. I am truly blessed :)

I just had to include this picture of Kitana's first time swimming. These two girls really couldn't look any more different! It always throws me for a loop when we are out and people tell me that they look identical! Is it just me or do they barely even look related?
(Notice how I'm strategically holding both girls to cover my nursing cleavage!)
Zara: 11 1/2 months                                                     Kitana: 8 1/2 months

I miss my chubby cheeked Kitana baby :(

No comments:

Post a Comment