We had a fun time at the pumpkin patch this year. Kitana did her usual run wild and try to pick up all the pumpkins. She loves it there. I was planning on putting Zara in the baby carrier, but it was CRAZY windy and her naptime, so she enjoyed her first pumpkin patch trip in the stroller :( I feel bad, but she really does love that thing! Also, I ended up carrying Kitana most of the time because the wind was blowing dirt in her eyes.
We got in trouble from the worker for letting Kitana try & pick up these pumpkins. She said they might drop on her feet and that the stems would break off. First of all, did the lady honestly think Kitana could really pick this pumpkin up? And secondly....it sure doesn't look like she even touched the stem! There's my vent...I was annoyed, can you tell?!?
In the zone right before she dosed off :)
Paul was being artistic...
These two crack me up :)
Love Kitana's face here...This was right after Paul was petting the cow and the cow licked his arm w/ his GIGANTIC tongue! Kitana was appalled!!
She got to pick out two little ones. Then we went to the grocery store and bought the biggest one we could find for only $7, a comparable one at the pumpkin patch would have been $40+...we got smart this year!
I was a little bummed because they didn't have their usual snack jack pumpkins this year :( My favorite thing about Halloween is making pumpkin seeds and I have made them every year since we got married. The snack jacks are little pumpkins that have a ton of the little green seeds which are the best for eating. The lady said they were too expensive this year and would have been about $5 a pumpkin, and they are usually $2. Maybe oak glen will have them?!
No comments:
Post a Comment