Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween.

We made our first ever solo trip to Oak Glen this year. I feel like we've done a lot of firsts this year as a family and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it. Definitely feel more like our own little family with two kids than it did with just one. We decided to go to Oak Glen on actual Halloween day. It was great, not busy at all. We had a lot of fun combining both of our families usual traditions and just kind of doing our own thing. It was really a perfect trip for us.

IMG_3911
Thought it was funny that they were making the exact same face. 

IMG_3912
And then went on to smile at the exact same time...they are so much alike!

IMG_3895
Zara was making the sillliest faces at me.
IMG_3903

We finished off Halloween by taking the girls trick-or-treating. Kitana had so much fun as usual. She was a horse and Zara was a little Zebra. Kitana had her heart set on being a kitty, but then quickly changed her mind once she found out Zara was going to be a Zebra. She wanted to be a Zebra too, so we found the next best thing...a pink horse :) I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get more pictures of them in costume. I was planning on dressing them up again for a little photo shoot, but haven't done it yet. Probably won't do it now because it seems a little weird to dress them in Halloween costumes when it's Christmas time!
IMG_3949


IMG_3945
IMG_3962
Zara only made it about 10 minutes and then fell asleep. It was right during her bedtime.

IMG_3950
Kitana's candy pile. We decided to let her stay up a little late and enjoy some of her candy.

IMG_3966
She got into drawing and drew this picture...super cute! She's getting to be a little artist and it literally happened over night. I was just wondering when she would start drawing those cute people w/ the legs coming out of their heads and then she just started it....I love her, she is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment