Monday, November 12, 2012

Thumb Sucker!

Zara has officially become a thumb sucker! She gave up the binkie about a month ago. Right after we bought her a cute little stuffed animal binkie holder. She wants nothing to do with the binkie and instantly goes for her thumb whenever I lay her down to sleep, she also instantly turns to her tummy. She always turns to her right side. She also loves to sleep in sleep sacks and sleeps sooo much better in them versus the traditional footie pajamas. 
IMG_3724
I snuck in and took this picture before she started rolling to her tummy to sleep. She was not too happy about this one, so I've decided to give up on the tummy picture and let her sleep in peace :)


IMG_4054
Kitana has been very into coloring lately and will send you home with a picture to put on your fridge or to put up at work!


IMG_3991
Just a cute one of the two of them :)


Pumpking carving in November. Somehow we forgot to carve the pumpkin before Halloween! Got too excited about the candy I guess. Paul asked Kitana if she wanted a happy face or a sad one. You can see what she picked by the pictures below!!
IMG_4007 IMG_4008 IMG_4009

No comments:

Post a Comment