Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Can't believe she's 3!

We decided to have Kitana's party at a park this year, which was the best idea ever! It turned out so fun and wasn't too hot. It was a perfect day and we are grateful to all the family that was able to make it...Kitana sure felt special!!

 Anxiously waiting for her guests to arrive.

 She had a Dora cake and thought it was the best thing ever!







 Paul's Aunt Carrie was able to make it all the way from Las Vegas! This was her first time meeting Zara and they just loved each other...She bought her that cute ruffled pink outfit, so we did a quick outfit swap at the party...hence the purple headband.



 Definitely the hit toy for the time being..she is obsessed with babies. My parents got this for her. 


 Kitana spend a lot of the time "feeding" her baby :)
 The girls all envying the new baby. I told Kitana this was the one time she didn't have to share, she has since been very nice about sharing her new baby w/ her cousins :)



 Enjoying the non-shaded playground area which did get pretty hot..but the shaded area was nice.

She was pretty hyped up from her party. She went potty and I told her to put her undies back on...this is what I found. She said "Mom, my undies ARE on!" I guess technically she was right :)

1 comment:

  1. Zara's pink outfit is SOOOO adorable!! Just had to start with that :)

    And did you make that cake?!?!? It was pretty awesome! I'm so glad the party was a success. It's so fun to plan cute little parties for the kids.

    That last picture is the best! She is such a funny kid. I love it!

    ReplyDelete