This Bjorn baby carrier has been a lifesaver!! Zara has recently decided this past week that she just loves it. It's great for me to still feel like I'm holding her, but have my hands available to take care of Kitana...really is the best of both worlds. Paul has even been carrying her in it. I'm a little late with this, but at her 4month check up at the end of September she weighed 14.4 lbs (50th percentile) and 26 inches (over 100th percentile!!)
The many faces of Zara...she is just the cutest thing ever, the last picture is my favorite face that she makes by far!! She made these 4 faces in a matter of like 2 seconds..I just have a great camera that I was able to capture all of them quickly!
Zara still has not rolled over. She is taking her sweeeet time! I know she can do it, but chooses not. I've watched her roll onto her side from her back and reach for a toy only to go roll back onto her back to play with it. While doing tummy time she'll also teeter on her side and then go right back to her tummy. I'm not pushing it as I know that once she starts moving I'm going to have to do major baby proofing around here! Pretty much all of Kitana's toys are choking hazards...kinda stresses me out!!
****UPDATE****
I wrote this post on the morning of Oct 10 and scheduled it to post to the blog on the 14th because I had other posts I needed to do before this one and wanted them to be in order. Well, I told Paul that I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to roll over between now and then just to make my blog post inaccurate...Well...on the evening of October 10th Zara decided to roll for the first time from her tummy to her back!!! I was in complete shock and saw the whole thing. Kitana saw it as well. Paul was laying right next to her, but was playing santa with Kitana and had the santa hat over his eyes and missed it :( But she did it!!!! So proud of her :)
****UPDATE****
I wrote this post on the morning of Oct 10 and scheduled it to post to the blog on the 14th because I had other posts I needed to do before this one and wanted them to be in order. Well, I told Paul that I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to roll over between now and then just to make my blog post inaccurate...Well...on the evening of October 10th Zara decided to roll for the first time from her tummy to her back!!! I was in complete shock and saw the whole thing. Kitana saw it as well. Paul was laying right next to her, but was playing santa with Kitana and had the santa hat over his eyes and missed it :( But she did it!!!! So proud of her :)
Of course you have a HOT pink baby bjorn! haha
ReplyDeleteThose pictures of Zara are SOOOO cute! I love all her little faces. She really is a beautiful little baby :) I bet she just melts your heart every day. Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete