Brooke set up and invited us to this fun museum trip. The girls have never been to a museum before and it was fun trying to explain to Kitana what it was before we got there. They had so much fun hanging out with their cousins and friends. There was a taxidermy stuff, it was pretty cool to see how big some of those animals actually are. They also had a live animal section where the girls actually got to touch a snake, cockroach, bunnies and more! The also had fun dressing up as people in the olden times. We packed a lunch and ate on the grass by the temple. Zara turned into a major over-tired grump :( So we grabbed a couple pictures of the temple and headed home.
Also, I decided to not bring my camera on this trip and to be "mom." These are all unedited cell phone pictures. And in order to get caught up on my blogging, I've decided to leave them as it. (please don't judge :) )
This picture is so funny and sad at the same time. It looks like she is admiring the beautiful temple, right?!
Nope! She was crying! That was the best I could do. This is what happens when she skips her nap :(
Much better. Yes, she still sucks her thumb. I still think it's cute, but we have started talking about germs and I'll probably help her hopefully phase it out w/in the next year or less :)
No comments:
Post a Comment