Sunday, May 18, 2014

Paul turns 30!

Since Paul and I both turn 30 this year within a month of each other, we decided to go on a cruise just the two of us. I originally had plans to throw ourselves a big party, but that can get complicated with all the kids involved. And then my cousin suggested that I go on some sort of a trip to celebrate turning 30 and with Paul turning 30 the month before, we decided to go on a trip together. We kept his actual at home celebration smaller since we knew the big celebration was going to be our cruise. I took the girls shopping to get him presents. Kitana already knew exactly what she had planned to get him. She was determined to find him a ninja turtle sword. Thankfully target had just the thing! Zara picked out some orange duct tape. And I got him his beloved copper mug that keeps his beverages incredibly cold. (he visited his friend, Jake in Utah and needed a mug just like his!) 

  He wanted asian food for dinner. I kept it easy on myself and bought some of the stuff in the frozen section to cook up. It wasn't that good, I should have just gotten panda! We ended the evening with his favorite chocolate cake and 30 candles!!







 Paul and Kitana played ninja turtles for the rest of the day.

 Zara even joined it :)







No comments:

Post a Comment