We went down to the Long Beach Aquarium two days after Christmas. Paul's parents treated us and Kitana had so much fun seeing the penguins. She was so happy all day. And I actually got Zara to take a nap in her stroller. Pretty much the first time it's happened, she was so so tired from the couple of days before. She was a handful while we were there and just wanted to be down walking, it was pretty busy so that was a recipe for a lot of Zara freak outs! Nannette helped out a lot with Kitana while Paul and I tackled the crazy ZB! We went to PF Chang's for dinner and it was delicious!!
Drew had a cold so Ryan stayed with him in their hotel room and let him rest.
She got to see a baby penguin up close...happy girl!
I just love this picture!!
Paul got a bird to eat out of his cup and was such a nice dad and helped the bird transfer to Kitana's feeding cup. She loved it and even got a little bite on the finger!









No comments:
Post a Comment