Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Lights

We did all of our usual Christmas festivities this year and the girls just loved looking at Christmas lights. We drove the truck in order to bring the wagon for the girls to sit in. As we were loading the girls in, we noticed that the front wheel of the wagon had completely broken out of the wagon. I was so bummed and thought we were going to just have to carry the girls. (They seriously LOVE riding in the wagon!) Paul saved the day and some how tied the wheel on with a tie down and managed to get it to work just for the evening. The wagon had no steering capabilities, which is difficult in a large crowd of people. We had to cut the night a little short. But we still all had fun looking at the lights and enjoying all the snacks that the homeowners were selling. On a side note: I called radio flyer and explained the situation and they sent us out a new wagon for free!! Paul just had to take the wheels off of the old one and attach to the new one. I am one happy radio flyer customer :) 


Her snowman friend. We have fun looking for him every year and she loves taking a picture with him. 


I just love the way Christmas lights blur out in the background of pictures. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment