Tuesday, March 19, 2013

First "real" haircut

I've cut Kitana's hair a few times myself. But I decided it was time for her to get a real haircut. So I had her get a haircut when I did. She was so excited to get her hair cut too and still talks about it all the time. She sat sooo still and did great! She is growing her hair out and completely understood that this would help her hair grow even better! She is the best at listening and understanding things when I explain them to her. She is so smart!



As soon as she was done she ran over to the mirror and was practically petting her hair and said it was so soft. I'm so glad I captured this sweet moment...I almost missed it!

1 comment:

  1. I just love her. I don't think she could look any sweeter!

    ReplyDelete