I decided to take my own pictures of Zara for her 9 months instead of hassling with the annoying studio at the mall. I like a picture every month to go in her first year picture frame. I decided it was fine if the sheet in the background was wrinkled because I could just fix it with Photoshop later. I thought that was easier than ironing it. Well, it didn't happen..oh well! Here are some of my favorites :)
She always sits with her little feet crossed like this, I just love it. This was my favorite picture for sure!
This is a close second.
This was right before naptime and she was so over it. She was crying in pretty much every other picture.
Kitana saved the day! She was taking pictures with her camera too, she loves to be like mommy!
I couldn't leave out this beautiful little girl :)
love those pictures. Good job on the shoot.
ReplyDeleteby the way Zara's eyes remind me of Paul
ReplyDeleteHer little lip in the crying picture is just too cute! Good job! (and I can't get over her cheeks! I just want to squeeze them!!)
ReplyDelete