Zara thinks it's hilarious when she pulls Kitana's hair and Kitana is not too thrilled by it! We are working on it and Kitana has been very patient with her. She is a great big sister and says all the time how much she loves her "little baby!" I just love it! Kitana loves to be with her sister all the time and is always including her and sharing her stuff with her...it's crazy to me that I can tell so obviously how much Zara already loves Kitana at such a young age :)
Here's one of her sneaky hair-pulls!
I love this picture of Zara, totally looks like she's rapping!
Cute little sisters ;) I hope Kate will have a sister someday....if not, at least she has these 2!! They are too cute. I agree with you, it's so fun to watch the younger ones and how much they adore their older sibling. Melts my heart :)
ReplyDelete