We were supposed to go to the library this day, but Zara out of the blue took an extra long morning nap. It was a full hour longer than usual. I had made the mistake once before of waking her up to go to the library and it was a complete nightmare so I promised myself I would never do it again. I made it up to Kitana by taking her to the park complete with lunch and plenty of duck food. She had so much fun and couldn't stop running and giggling. The park is one of her favorite things and she sure has missed it with all of the cold weather. I was excited to practice some of my picture taking skills, but somehow always forget that I have a baby strapped to me which makes things a bit more challenging. But I still managed to catch some good ones :)
She loves to climb up the slides, one of my favorite past times as well :)
I think it's so cute when she swings like this before going down the slide. I was grateful to finally have my camera to capture it.
I still can't believe she is old enough to do the scary steps all by herself. It seems like yesterday where I would get so nervous if she was even around them...she is finally playground safe. Bittersweet :)
Difficult to get one of her while I'm holding her, but this will have to do. I love the light flare in this picture!
She loves all the bridges and had so much fun running back and forth on them. Zara had a great time watching her and didn't make a peep the whole time. She is obsessed with the bjorn carrier and so am I!
She totally posed for this picture...I love it! She's getting more used to me taking pictures all the time.
She has a love/hate with the ducks. She hates the geese, so we use the table as a safe place so they can't get her. I have a child hood memory of the geese chasing me and biting my fingers. I'm still traumatized by it, they are pretty feisty!
I LOVe that first picture of Kitana. Such a priceless and genuine smile! Looks like she had a blast at the park. And its so cute how Zara likes to watch Kitana. Coral is the same way. She loves watching her cousins play or the kids at church.
ReplyDeleteThat duck in the bottom picture (with the nasty red face!)...YUCK! That would terrify me too! Haha! These pictures are great. I love capturing them in such a natural setting. These are the memories we will love to look back on ;)
ReplyDelete