I love it when Kitana plays by herself. Sometimes I just sit and watch her...it's the cutest thing. She has such an amazing imagination and definitely has her own way of doing things. This one particular day I came to check on her and saw this...she had all of her little animals grouped together by families. Most of these are puppets, so she found babies to go in their tummies. It's so fun watching her grow up and mature. She is obsessed with families lately and always says that she loves our family and has so much fun with us. She was really concerned the other day that she will be by herself when she dies and will miss our family. I was able to explain to her that we are sealed together because of the temple and that we will all be together forever. Our little tag line was, "stuck together, FOREVER!" She was very happy about that :) I really wasn't sure if she would grasp the concept, but she completely did and even explained it to Paul later that day when he got home from work...I love our little family too :)
Her signature butt crack, I find this often with her! I've always had a similar problem.
Oh my gosh I LOVE how the animals all have little babies! So sweet! I'm so grateful for eternal families :) we are all so blessed! Cute little Kitana. Can't wait to see her! And see her and Kate play together!
ReplyDeleteI love the butt crack picture. One of my favorite pictures of Kate is when she is wearing her high heals, and she has a wedgie. So fun to catch those moments! She is such a good little girl. You can tell she has a great mama!
ReplyDelete