Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter


So I realize I'm a bit late w/ our Easter post, but better late than never! As usual, Kitana had several Easter celebrations. That's what happens when we have all of our family close by, which is just how we like it. We feel very blessed that Kitana has both sets of grandparents to be such a huge part of her life along w/ cousins, aunts and uncles! We started the weekend off w/ an easter egg hunt and egg coloring at the Koontz house.
 
 Creepy easter bunny I know! But the girls had fun. Uncle Ryan dressed up. We hadn't discussed the eater bunny w/ Kitana, so I'm actually a bit surprised that she wasn't scared of him at all.

 Happy girl w/ all of her eggs :)

She loved this and didn't even make a mess. She requested to have no shirt on!

Easter morning at our house, excited for her easter basket. The first thing she did was eat a piece of candy.

Easter Sunday at the Winters house. My mom set up an easter egg treasure hunt for Devi, Kitana and Rya. They were a bit confused at the beginning, but got the hang of it by the end. This was the surprise at the end, with a few candies and their own beans to plant. Kitana has had fun using this to help water the trees.

Masi Brynn always has little surprises for the girls in her purse. They scored on easter w/ their very own flower lip glosses....Kitana is obsessed w/ hers!

2 comments:

  1. I love Kitana's yellow easter dress! It is absolutely adorable! And yes, that bunny is creepy. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Easter bunny is too funny! It looks like you all had a wonderful day :) Glad my kids are not the only ones that get multiple holiday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete