So I've been playing with the idea of getting maternity pictures done for a while now. I finally decided that I'd rather save the money for a newborn photo shoot instead, and realized that I probably in all reality would never actually frame a huge picture of myself and put it up. So I talked Paul into taking some pictures for memory's sake. these are a few of the typical ones that I really wanted. He still wants to photoshop the backgrounds and make them look less home done. But who knows when he'll get around to doing it, so for now these will do. I think he did a great job considering our crazy camera :) Thanks Paul!!! Love you :)
You are so cute pregnant!!! I'm so glad you took some maternity pictures...you will be thankful you did some day! I was the same way though...didn't think I would ever hang them in my house but I was glad I had a few as a keepsake. Can't wait to see you next weekend!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThese turned out great!! So cute with Kitana kissing your belly :)
ReplyDelete