Thursday, April 19, 2012

Angel's Game

We decided to take some much needed family time and go to the Angel's baseball game the weekend of Easter. It was just the 3 of us (well 4 I guess!). We had a great time, but it was HOT! until the shade moved over us, thank goodness!!

 Hotdogs in the parking lot, she loved it!

 Thankfully this was taken before I became a sweaty melted mess.

 Ready w/ her glove, just like daddy :)

 I still think it's weird that she's old enough that we had to buy her a seat. Guess our free days are coming to an end.

 She loved staring at all the people behind us.
As posted in previous posts, it's very rare for her to fall asleep in the car. But I guess all day in the sun and skipping nap time will do it. It did take her about an hour to finally fall asleep and for the last 15-20 minutes of the drive of course!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! How fun...there is something about a baseball game that makes it perfect family bonding time :) Can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too fun! miss you guys a ton....we should be coming out there hopefully soon after the baby! how do you feel???? im ready to be done so i am assuming you feel the same. only a few more weeks, say hi to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kitana's little baseball hat and glove! So cute!

    ReplyDelete