Monday, April 2, 2012

Cooper lost his manhood :(

We recently got Cooper fixed. Kind of a big deal for us since he's been part of the family for 4 1/2 years! We've been back and forth on it, but with a girl dog around it was a must. He was sad the first night and totally fine the next day. Kitana did a great job taking care of him :)

 She loves her cooper dog and thought it would help cheer up the real Cooper...she's too cute.

I think Trixie had a harder time than Cooper. She was really sad and she spent a lot of her time on top of the dog house whining. (I took this picture through the window.)

1 comment:

  1. So sad :( I remember when Hank lost his....he cried and cried. Roxie didn't even fuss and her's was way more invasive! Crazy dogs.

    ReplyDelete