We did our first beach trip of the summer a couple of weeks ago. It may be our first and our last though considering a new addition coming soon! Kitana LOVES the beach and asks all the time for us to take her there. We've already committed to taking her lots more next summer once our lives are a little more back to normal. The water was freezing though and she refused to even feel it w/ her toe. Hopefully she gets over that!
Kitana and Livia had so much fun playing in the sand.
Loved getting their legs & toes buried :)
The picture on the left was from this beach trip, and the one on the right was from my pregnancy w/ Kitana. I had the same shirt w/ me and thought it would be fun to take the same picture! I was 33 weeks this time and I think around 32-33 weeks last time...look almost the same!
Paul talked his dad into buying some live lobster and they had some fun bonding time cooking it together. Kinda gross if you ask me, but they enjoyed it and it was actually pretty good! The boys said it was better than good, but I'm not the biggest seafood fan.
I think you actually look smaller with your 2nd baby!! That is unheard of! You look amazing :) What a great day at the beach. I don't even like sea food and I think that lobster looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteAt first I was thinking "I didn't know Paul's sister was pregnant too!!!" and then I read on and realized it was your pregnancy with Kitana. Too funny - you look the same for sure! I love the palm trees in the background for the recent baby bump pic. So pretty!
ReplyDelete