We were able to travel to Arizona as a family for Landon's homecoming talk. It had been about 4 years since Donovan & him had seen each other (besides a quick visit in UT) because of their missions. So it was a fun reunion to have most of the cousins back together again. Then 2 weeks later I left Paul and Kitana at home and headed back to AZ for Courtney's baby shower. We grew up w/ the AZ cousins and all of us had a cousin our age, except for Jordyn & Jade :( Well, Courtney is "my" cousin and it just so happens that we are both pregnant together and are due about a month apart...both having little girls...so fun!! Here are some pictures from the first trip:
The return missionary!
Kiera and our girls. They are about 7 months apart and had a lot of fun playing together. Kiera and I had fun chatting over the weekend, we've grown really close over the last two years or so...it's been so fun! Poor Courtney was really sick for the last part of the weekend :(
Kitana absolutely fell in love w/ Courtney and Jared's dog Macy. She asked about her several times on the way home. She specifically asked me to take a picture of her w/ the puppy, so cute :)
Paul loves Landon!!
The boys...missing Jade though.
Donovan teaching Wes the ropes of being a redhead :)
Pictures from trip #2....for Courtney's shower:
Such cute decorations, that was a diaper cake...so creative!
My Aunt Shelley made this adorable cake, she is so talented. I couldn't stop looking at it!
The girls...blondes on the right, brunettes on the left :)
The two pregnant girls. Hard to believe we are a little less than 4 weeks apart!
We were able to stay for a bit and celebrate Wes's first birthday. It was so nice of Kiera to accomadate us and work around our schedules...thanks!
His party was at the same house as Courtney's shower, can you believe the transformation?!
I snapped this picture after the cute monster cake was removed from the middle plate.
Wes wasn't so excited about everyone singing to him, but seemed to get the hang of it once all the attention wasn't on him :) Rya and Wes were also instant friends...so cute! They are only 5 weeks apart.
Kiera was so sweet and sent home some monster cookies for Kitana to enjoy. She ate this one shortly after I arrived home and loved it!
Falon, you look so beautiful and if I haven't told you already, congrats on your pregnancy, I am so happy and excited for you to have another baby girl! I'm so glad you keep up on your blog, it is fun to see how you're doing and how your family is growing! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteFalon I love this post!! You captured the trips and events perfectly!! I am so glad Kitana liked her cookie :) I am sad we don't have any more events coming up but we will definitely come up to meet your sweet baby girl this summer. Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteGreat recap! It was so nice to see you guys a couple weekends in a row. Thank you again for making the trip to come to my shower! It was SO great to have you there :)
ReplyDelete