Thursday, December 11, 2014

Lights/Christmas Pictures/Decorations

We always have so much fun looking at Christmas lights as a family. Kitana enjoys finding her favorite snowman every year. I also decided to do a Christmas photo shoot of my girls this year. I usually don't do Christmas pictures, but I figured why not! After all, they're the main reason why I started this whole photography thing. I also took video of them decorating the white tree. One of these days I'll get around to editing it. It'll be pretty cute :)
One of the days on our Christmas countdown says to have a photoshoot with their favorite decorations. So they picked some of their favorites and we had fun taking pictures. My portable studio takes up our whole living room. Let's just say that our house was pretty messy for a good week straight. But these pictures are totally worth it!













No comments:

Post a Comment