Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve/Morning

I'm so happy to have some real pictures from Christmas this year. Last year I did mostly cell shots. I remember being very overwhelmed with things and Zara was just at a difficult age. This year was a breeze. I thoroughly enjoyed all of our Christmas activities and was sad when it was over. (last year, I was relieved when it was over, haha!) We started the day of Christmas eve at the Winters house. My parents have giant stockings filled with gifts for each of the families. All of the presents are wrapped individually and we all love opening them, just like when we were kids. 

We had a kid talents show, played minute to win it and ejoyed yummy food! Kitana dressed up as Elsa and performed "Let it Go" for her talent. She has been getting a little shy lately doing on command performances for people. So it was really fun to see her completely get into character and and not hold back. She did the song complete with actions. Zara told jokes for her talent and it was hilarious!





We also reenacted the Christmas story. Zara did a great job being the star and Kitana was so excited to be Mary.

We came home and the girls got to open their Christmas Eve surprise box. It had slippers, a christmas story, and a chocolate orange. I started this new tradition with them last year and I'm loving it :)



Christmas Morning!!
Roller skates for Kitana from Santa!


Giant bear for Zara from Santa. (not a talking bear, haha!)

Kitana's school had a little store where the kids could shop and buy gifts for their family. Kitana bought me this red pen and was so excited to give us all her gifts. It was so sweet! And it felt strange that I didn't need to take her shopping to buy gifts for Paul and Z. She is growing up and have I mentioned how much I LOVE her school! We are so blessed that she got in there.
Zara also made Kitana a little candy cane present from her story time at the mall.

I just love how messy Christmas morning is. This is exactly how it should be!!

 
The moment Zara realized that Santa ate the cookies and milk. Too funny, she was in awe!

Christmas day at the Koontz Grandparents.

She was thrilled to get a new chapstick.

Kitana got a beautiful flower ring like mommy's. She has worn it every single day since Christmas. I just love how much she loves me. It seriously is the best thing ever.


A random Christmas picture of Santa and her reindeer. They came up with idea all by themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment