Friday, July 25, 2014

My girls just love Pioneer Day

I feel silly blogging about Pioneer day. But I actually had my camera with me and got some cute pictures. The girls seriously just loved it! They talked all about pioneer day before and after it happened. Kitana really wanted to dress up as a pioneer and I was kicking myself for not leaving enough time to make her an outfit. I had mentioned this briefly to Joni and she surprised Kitana and I by making little skirts and bonnets for both of the girls! Best mother in law ever! They looked so cute and so authentic. The girls could hardly wait to wear their outfits there. I'm really hoping that they'll fit next year too! 

The events included, butter making, pull the stick, carnival type games, a dunk tank, snowcones and lunch. No wonder they had so much fun :)








 She loves ice so much! I asked them to not put any flavoring on her snowcone. She didn't even know the difference. She was in heaven to have her own little cone of ice to eat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment