I find that a lot of times when I'm hanging out with my kids it seems so much easier to just leave my camera in it's bag and enjoy the moment. Many times I do choose to leave the moment undocumented, but there are times that I fight myself and let my camera out. The lighting conditions weren't just right, I was worried about sand and water getting in my camera, I wanted to honestly leave my camera in the car and just enjoy the day. I love being a photographer and just love photographing my kids, but I put too much pressure on myself to always get the perfectly executed shot every time. Well, the truth is that none of these pictures look like "professional" in my opinion, but they are our memories and I'm glad I allowed myself to get some non-perfect pictures rather than no pictures at all :)
We like to head down to the beach every once in a while to spend some quality time with Paul's grandparents. These trips are always some of my favorite. Paul went on a long run at the beach and I pulled the girls along the trail in the wagon. Sometimes the littlest things are just what we need!
It's impossible to visit great grandma without her insisting that you have an ice cream cone! I don't see anyone complaining!!











These pictures are great! So glad you got the camera out :) And I just have to say that Paul looks just like his grandpa!! They are even sitting the same way! Haha!! What great memories you are building with your girls.
ReplyDeleteI have looked at your blog in a while. Love the pictures. Love the family.
ReplyDelete