So, I was feeling bummed out a while back that I didn't have any fun and creative pictures with my daughters. I see all these cute ideas on pinterest and have ideas of my own as well. But it's hard to be the mom & photographer. This particular morning I decided to get out all of my studio equipment and to just go for it! I had dirty, unbrushed hair, but I knew if I tried to plan the perfect time for pictures that it would never happen. They of course didn't turn out exactly how I had envisioned them. But they are all mine and I plan to do a round two of pictures with my girls very soon!
I still love that she sucks her thumb. I was trying to get her to lay down on my like she often does, but she will only suck her right thumb which would have faced her away from the camera. Oh well!
She is so much fun and such a crack up. We are so lucky to have her in our family, she always keeps us laughing.
My sweet Kitana is growing up! I am so proud of the amazing little girl that she is.
She sure loves Eskimo kisses!
This was my first time trying this new lighting technique and it worked pretty well. I already have lots of ideas for round two!
No comments:
Post a Comment