Saturday, January 25, 2014

Duffy Boat Ride

I still can't get over how warm it was at the beach in January! It seriously felt like summer. I brought jackets and real clothes for my kids to wear, but I should have brought swim suits. Paul's parents rented this little boat for a couple of hours in Newport and we had fun feeding the birds. Then we ate sandwiches on the beach. After that we went to the balboa pier and walked around a bit. 

 
Zara even had fun feeding the birds and wasn't scared! (that is very unlike her)

 
I had never seen one of these before. I don't remember what it's called, but it looked so fun! We saw him while we were sailing around on the boat. 


 
I really just asked Kitana to look at me and she totally did duck face! Zara does this really cute thing when you ask her to close her eyes. She closes them as tightly as she can, it's so funny.

 
Paul was having the girls race each other and play chase with him. Kitana had to borrow summer clothing from Livia since was in winter attire! I thought it would be too cold for the beach, apparently I was wrong!

 
Nannette took the older girls to the candy store to pick out their own candy bag. They had a blast!

 
Kitana saw one of these jumping things a couple of months ago and decided that she wanted to do it. She said she wouldn't be scared at all. I told her that I thought she was a little too young for it, but that she could definitely do it when she was older. Well, they just have to weigh at least 30lbs, no age limit. So she was definitely big enough. She had so so much fun and wasn't the least bit scared. She loved every second of it and even attempted a flip (with the help of the worker) I love my adventurous little girl!

This is to show how high she actually was. I had a mini heart attack when I realized how high she went. I was behind the camera the whole time and it didn't seem so high until I looked at her for real. She had the biggest smile the whole time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment