There is a traveling carnival that comes to town once a year in March, for one weekend only. It is right around the corner from us and we look forward to going every year. It's kinda pricey, but we figure once a year isn't too bad and we don't take our kids to amusement parks (that's our justification!) Well, the carnival came this year on the weekend of my cousin's wedding in AZ. Kitana and I were almost in tears we were so sad :( Well, Paul was out driving and found another one! We dropped all our plans for that Saturday evening and surprised the girls. Kitana was so excited when we pulled in that she could hardly stand it! It was really cute. Zara was a little unsure of the whole thing and wanted me to hold her hand the whole time while she was in the stroller.
Zara's worried and unsure face. Kitana picked the inflatable slide out of all the rides!
The first year we came, Kitana rode the strawberries with Paul. I was pregnant with Z and couldn't ride anything. Last year they didn't have the strawberries, so K was very excited to ride them this year and I was happy to ride them with her. I haven't been that dizzy in a long time!
Paul let Zara play this fish game while Kitana and I rode some rides.
I asked Zara to smile and this is what I got! She later played the game again and traded in two small stuffed animals for a monkey. She is obsessed with monkey's right now!
The only ride we found that Zara was big enough to do. She surprisingly did well and I think even had a little fun :) I still can't believe we got a second chance to visit our favorite carnival. Definitely one of my favorite things that just our little family of four do together :)









No comments:
Post a Comment