Thursday, June 13, 2013

My perfect Birthday.

Paul took off the day and and let me sleep in while he made me breakfast. (Or tried to let me sleep in, Zara was being a big grump that day!) Paul also heart-attacked the kitchen for me w/ cute little notes from him and the girls saying why they loved me. He also bought me a flash for my camera, which I love! Then I met my mom for sushi. It was delicious!! Definitely the best sushi I've had. We went a little wild and ordered 5 rolls between the two of us. We had lots of left overs! Then I headed over to the day spa to get a facial (my first ever!) and a mani/pedi. Paul got me a gift certificate :) Then I was able to donate blood guilt free. I had been wanting to donate for a while, but I felt bad leaving my family to do it. Not to mention that I was pregnant and nursing for almost 2 years! So I can finally give back and donate regularly again. Paul then made me dinner and we went on a family walk. I love going on walks, but it's not always everyone's favorite thing to do. It was fun to spend some quality time together. Overall, it really was a perfect day :) 





I left the hearts up in the kitchen for a while and enjoyed reading them everyday. I love my little family so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment