Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I have a Kitchen window!!

Paul's been busy this summer! I finally got my kitchen window and couldn't be happier with it. For some strange reason the builders of our house didn't think it was important to put a window in the kitchen. It has always driven me crazy, and has gotten worse since I've had kids. I can now keep an eye on Kitana while she plays outside...it's amazing! 


 It's a little stressful seeing your kitchen like this! Paul got the window done as quickly as possible though and the kitchen was out of commission for about a week.


 It was crazy to see a big gaping hole in the wall.

 See all of that dust? That went straight into the house and all over everything! It took me a couple days to get things cleaned up and back to normal.

 You can see the nice thick layer of dust on the counter. I lost track of how many times I cleaned that counter!
 Perfect fit! It looks amazing and I even got a two new outlets out of the deal! One outside and one inside :)

Inside view. Bad picture though because I picked the wrong time of day to take it! All we need are some blinds. Thanks to my amazing husband who so effortlessly cut a huge hole in our wall and put in a beautiful window. It looks like it's always been there. He did amazing job! Also, we were limited on the size of the window due to building codes (which Kirk helped us out with).

No comments:

Post a Comment