When I was a kid my parents made sure we felt loved on Valentines day. They would get us all our own special drink (usually squeeze-its) and our very own bag of chips! I decided to keep the tradition going. Kitana has never had her own bag of chips before and loved it! Her drink was a princess flavored water and her chips were the smallest bag I could find. I tried to keep the junk food to a minimum! We gave Zara a water bottle to drink out of a little, but to mostly play with. She loved it! She is off solids for now due to constipation issues...long story! But that it why she didn't have her own little goodie basket.
My mom came over and make chocolate covered strawberries with Kitana. She had so much fun!
She helped make these for Papa and requested that she do it herself. Little Miss Independent!
These were the special ones she made for daddy. She picked out the very
best strawberries for him and was very proud of them. He loved them!
Attempted Valentines Day photoshoot. Our kitchen has the best light,
which resulted with Zara doing a face plant on the tile...so sad :( This
was the best I got before she got too upset. She was trying to get to
the floor so she could scoot around, but ended with her face to the
floor instead.
Special Valentines lunch. She enjoyed every second of it and wanted to even save some for after nap!
| Love her little pink milk mustache. |
| My treat from my Valentine :) |
| Fun outside shot in the swing on V-day! |
Making our Valentines craft. I found a fun little play-doh recipe on
pinterest. It turned out great and Kitana played with it the rest of the
evening and picked green glitter to add to it.
We had such a fun Valentine's day and really enjoyed showing our love for each other. I think V-day is officially Kitana's new favorite holiday...until the next holiday comes of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment