Friday, February 1, 2013

Flashback Friday!

I thought it would be fun to do a little flashback friday. I had no idea how hard it would be to find similar pictures of the girls at the same ages...but I finally found something comparable! The girls are 5 months in the pictures. Zara is actually 3 days older than Kitana was in her pictures. I would say that's close enough and am proud of myself for finding them :) Let the comparison begin....
DSC03232 IMG_3735 DSC03246 IMG_3736

Conclusion...these two girls look NOTHING alike!! Kitana was helping me find these pictures and thought the baby pictures of herself were "soooo cute!! and such chubby cheeks!" She was even more excited when I told her that the cute baby was her :)

2 comments:

  1. Now that I see this, they really don't look alike, and I can't even say who looks more like you vs. Paul. All I know is they are BOTH ADORABLE!!! You sure have some cute kids :)
    Great idea to to the Flashback!! I love looking at old pictures. And Kitana's cheeks are SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitana really does have some chubby cheeks! How funny! And I love Zara's pointy chin because it reminds me of Coral. Such cute sisters!

    ReplyDelete