I've decided that it was time I learned how to properly use our new camera. I've tried to venture out of the "auto" mode several times and have been very intimidated! Photography is something I've always been interested in, so I decided to finally give it a try! I've been doing lots of online self training followed up by practicing on my girls. First up was to learn how to adjust my camera in the full manual mode...check! I'm not allowing myself to use the flash so that way I can learn how to adjust the camera to get the light I want. Next up is to learn how to use the available lighting and all that good stuff. I can't wait! I have sooo much to learn and am super excited about it. My goal is to be able to take better pictures of my family :)
Here are some of my favorites out of several hundred not so good shots!
This girl is hard to get to stay still for some pictures! She does this comfort thing where she sucks her tongue and twirls the silky part of her blanket between her fingers. It's the only time I could get a picture of her...she was too busy playing and having fun!
This girl is just too much fun....I love her profile, can you tell!! It's the cutest ever :)
As mentioned above, all the pictures were taken in the manual mode of my camera with no flash. I have to admit I'm a little proud of myself for finally taking the time to do it :) Any tips/feedback would be helpful and appreciated!











Great job Falon! Next park trip lets bring our cameras and practice!
ReplyDeleteFalon these are awesome! Way to go with the self teaching! You are going to be so glad you took the time to learn this skill. Photography can be really intimidating for me. I need to get a better camera and be motivated to do exactly this. Great job!
ReplyDelete