We switched it up and went to Big Bear for Labor Day with the Winters side of the family. My parents rented a great cabin up there and we all stayed there. (Brynn & Jordyn weren't able to make it this year) The kids all had so much fun playing constantly and riding their bikes. It was a remarkably warm weekend while we were there. We also enjoyed the Alpine slide and had fun staying up late and visiting. I practially had to force my girls to go on the usual morning walks with me. I just love that crisp, mountain, morning air. They wanted to stay and play with their cousins. But after some begging, they finally came along!! Also, my girls shared a room at night for the first time since Zara was a brand new baby. They kept getting out of bed and keeping each other up. They finally went to bed after two hours of getting in trouble. It was exhausting! They did much better the rest of time :)
I kept my picture taking limited as I wanted to participate as a member of the family and not the hired photographer :)
All the houses had these crazy fake deer! It was fun to check the neighborhood and see who got suckered into buying them!!















No comments:
Post a Comment