I can't believe it's been five years since my little girl was born. She is making me very aware that she is growing up. She has already used the "I'm five now" and "I'm getting bigger mom, I can handle it." It's so bitter sweet. I just love the little girl that she is and is becoming. She is such fun company to be around. She is completely obsessed with frozen and wanted all things frozen for her birthday. And she got her wish! Her grandma made her this adorable, glittery Elsa dress. She got Elsa & Anna barbies from her parents along with frozen books, stickers & coloring stuff. We also did a frozen theme party. I decided to keep it low key and didn't bake or cook anything. She choose to have italian ice for her dessert and we ordered mexican food for dinner. It was lots of fun. Joni also made all of the little girls capes to wear at the party, they loved running around and singing all the frozen songs. Kitana said she loved playing on the playground with all her friends and cousins. Having her party at the park means I don't have to plan any games :) Kitana wants to keep all of the decorations & pinata from her party to put up on her wall in her room. She was so excited for her party that she couldn't sleep for her nap. She is the cutest thing ever. She has done a great job sharing her new toys with her sister. And Zara seems to be understanding pretty well also.
I love my five year old. Her newest thing is that she can't wait to be ten! I keep telling her to just enjoy her life and to enjoy being a kid and the current age that she's at.
Here are some of the pictures from her 5 year old photo session with mom :)
She is such a goofball sometimes...I love it!!

We also went to Chuck E Cheese on her actual birthday. We ditched school and hung out as a family all day, it was a blast!















No comments:
Post a Comment