Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Warm Weather Park Trip

I feel like I post a lot about our park play dates! But it's something that we love to do together and the girls love it. This trip was a special one for two reasons. First, it was the last trip with warm weather before it started getting too cold. And second, Zara was finally walking really well!! The park is so much more fun with a walking baby. She had a blast too climbing up everything and feeling like a big girl. 

I helped Zara up the stairs and then had Kitana hold her there while I ran down to catch her at the bottom. Zara has a hard time when Kitana tries to restrain her!

It was all smiles though at the end of the slide. Kitana is such a great big sister and loves to keep Zara safe :)

I love this picture. Kitana had discovered a wet spot at the end of the slide that she was very concerned about and Zara is wiping the dirt off of her hands after she fell over..so candid and cute :)



The park wouldn't be complete without feeding the ducks! Zara's favorite food is bread, she ate more than she fed the ducks! She was finally less scared of the ducks and had a little bit of fun feeding them. Kitana got nipped at by a goose as usual! She was pretty shocked because it scared her, but she quickly realized that it didn't hurt. The look on her face was too funny...she wanted to cry, but then changed her mind because there was really nothing to cry about. I love my girls so much and have the best time hanging out with them. Watch out park, we will be visiting way more often next summer now that Zara is stable on her feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment