Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Festivities

Yes, the girls both wore the same costumes as last year! I can't believe they still fit. They had so much fun wearing their costumes around the house prior to Halloween. I also had every intention of taking my little horses up to the mountains and getting some amazing pictures of them wandering in the forest...it didn't happen :( But I at least got more pictures of them in their costumes this year than I did last year. We had fun at our primary Halloween activity and enjoyed some family time at our traditional pumpkin patch. We even did the corn maze for the first time! The girls loved it and it was such a hot day that we all enjoyed the cool shade from the corn maze. I would seriously have been lost in there forever w/ my bad sense of direction. It was a challenging maze!



Zara had fun eating the pumpkins and seeds. She was still in the eat everything phase...drove me crazy!

Paul and Kitana had fun making this one :)

The fruits of her labor. She sorted all her candy by type. We went to a new neighborhood this year for trick or treating and we loved it! It's a larger housing track so she got more candy in less amount of time. We went out for less than an hour and it was just perfect! Zara chilled in the sit and stand stroller and had fun playing with the wrappers of the candies. Such a fun night and we still got the girls home and in bed on time. It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment