On June 21st, Zara pulled herself up to a standing position for the very first time!!
On June 27th, I went to get her up from her nap and found this! This was the first time I had ever seen her pull herself up on her crib.
And on July 17th, she stood completely by herself for the first time!! (Also wanted to mention that she is in love w/ that winnie the pooh toy in the background.)
I just had to include this last one to illustrate a bit what my picture taking life is like! I will finally have a great shot lined up w/ Zara perfectly in focus, just to have Kitana photo bomb the picture w/ her head. I can't even count how many times this has happened. This one actually didn't turn out too bad, normally it's just a huge blur of her head. All I can do is just laugh...it's just part of the life of a mom w/ two young kids :)




Ta Da!!! What a good girl! The first two pictures are definitely my favorites. Such a sweetheart.
ReplyDelete