This year for the 4th Donovan and Jessica hosted a BBQ at their house. (Can't believe I didn't take any pictures of that!) They had tons of yummy food and we had a great time! We had to head out a little early in order to reserve a good spot for fireworks. We met the Stokes family there again like last year and had an amazing time. It's so fun to see the fireworks close up and personal. We waited about 2 1/2 hours for the fireworks to start. But the time always goes by so quickly. It's just a really fun time and I can hardly wait until next year!
Zara kept obsessing over the wagon and was not happy unless she was in it. She skipped a nap to go to fireworks and went to bed really late. She handled everything considerably well. Proud of my well-adjusted little girl :) I also can't believe that Kitana's hair is long enough to put in a french brand.
Practicing with my camera a bit before the fireworks started.
Last year Kitana wore Paul's hunting ear muffs to help w/ the sound. So I figured that Zara would definitely need some this year and couldn't resist when I found them matching pink ones.
She looks like a little dinosaur :)
Jesse came too...so fun! Katie had to work :(
Zara loved the fireworks, but hated the ear things. Kitana thinks next year she won't need the ear things at all. Looks like I might be selling them!
Here are some fireworks shots I got. I think they turned out pretty cool
and I was barely even trying! I only took pictures for the first few
minutes b/c I didn't want to miss watching my girls enjoy them. Can't
wait to see what I capture next year :)






I still can't believe how great your firework pictures turned out! They look perfect! I hope you are so proud of your photography skills and progress since you've gotten your new camera. It's so fun to watch your pictures get better and better! Glad you guys had a great 4th :)
ReplyDelete