Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Leighton's Blessing

Leighton's baby blessing meant another fun cousin weekend!! It was so fun to have another excuse for the cousins to get together. Leighton looked beautiful in her blessing dress and did a great job!



Kiera is so sweet and brought this as a gift for Leighton to put in her room. It fits what happened to her so well. It was just perfect! 

Brooke had the idea to throw Jordyn a little baby shower while everyone was in town.

Coral (and her parents) got to stay with us this time! Coral and Kitana had a fun Sunday morning playing toys and sharing the princess table. Kitana's favorite side is snow-white and she was not too thrilled that she had to sit on a different side. She always can use some good practice when it comes to sharing :)


These two are so cute to watch play together. I love how they are both trying to crawl while holding toys.

The boys had a heated debate over food and calories...BORING!! I avoided this room as much a possible. Landon is here for the summer selling Dewey on Donovan's team. It's been fun getting to know him better. Kitana loves him too :)
Berlynn grew up so quickly from the last time I saw her. It had only been three months, but she looked like a completely different baby! I think she has Jordyn's eyes, she's so sweet :)

I love cousin time!

They love these dolls and I do too b/c it keeps them entertained for so long! The boys babysat the kids while the girls went to lunch for Jordyn's shower.  It was so nice of them and fun to have a little kid break.

I'm purposely leaving this picture smaller. I feel like the pictures of Courtney and I always turn out crazy! At least we try...here's to next time!





The whole Winters clan (w/ two more on the way!) There are sooo many of us now!

Paul and Jared share a very interesting and unique bond. This just about wraps up their relationship! Overall, it was a great weekend and I can't wait for the next cousin gathering.


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! So funny to leave off on that picture! I just love our get togethers. Wish they could happen at least once a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you winters girls sure do make a lot of girls. Is Brooke's baby boy is gonna be like Donovan? Only boy surrounded by girls!

    ReplyDelete