These girls are just too fun!
This is a glimpse of how things look when I feed Zara. I wasn't sure what she was doing when she was getting all her stuff out, but put it together quickly! I have a special chair I sit in to feed Zara and it has a matching foot stool. I also track all of her feeding times on my ipod and play on a little while she eats. Kitana said, "I need to feed my baby...can I please have my ipod like you do mommy?" She asked so politely so I said yes. As you can see, baby got ditched pretty quickly! I also reminded her that Zara eats quickly and I don't play my ipod for too long and she informed me that her baby takes a really LONG time to eat!
Mini photo shoot time. Kitana was napping so we got some special one on one time...She was being so fun :) Also, she won't keep the thicker headbands on. She instantly pulls them off and eats them. However, I discovered that she will leave the thinner ones on, so we compromise and I prefer this over nothing!



I love all the posts...it feels like we are right there and know everything thats going on, so thank you and keep posting....miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of Zara's hair! Coral still only has peach fuzz :( She is so cute! And I love how Kitana said it takes her baby a long time to eat. Clever little girl! I just love how baby girls imitate their mothers :)
ReplyDelete