Monday, June 13, 2011

Jordyn/Richie Wedding!!

 

Well, Jordyn got married this Saturday. Can’t believe the youngest sister is married!! They got sealed in the morning and had their reception that same evening. It was a perfect day, minus the crazy wind while trying to set up the reception decorations! Jordyn looked beautiful and Richie looked very handsome in his white suit. They got some amazing pictures, can’t wait to see them Joe! I enjoyed the time w/ the cousins that were able to make it. Those that didn’t make it, you were missed and you know who you are :) I am putting LOTS of pictures in this post so be warned! There is even a fun little video at the end :)




Waiting patiently for the bride and groom. Kate was so nice to Kitana :)


Paul took TONS of cute pictures of Kitana while the bridesmaids were taking pictures, I couldn't resist but post some of them!!



Cousins!! It was so fun w/ you here Courtney (& Jared)


Yay!! Married.


Kitana stole the first hug, I was too busy taking pictures & videos to grab her!



Devi became completely obsessed w/ Reed the entire day & night :)



So I tried to sneak a quick picture in between shots w/ the photographer. This is what I got...weird smile from Jordyn...and then crazy face from Richie!! Those two......






Kate enjoying some shade. She was taken very well care of while her daddy took the pictures :)





LOVE this one :)





She was exhausted. She HATES to sleep in the car, but zonked out right away.


Arriving at the reception.


Windy!!


The lemonade bar was delicious! Carla and I set it all up :)


Part of the food table. I took the picture before it was all set up. But you get the idea.





Kitana's cousin Livia...too cute!!



I love Devi in the background of this one :)


Miss you guys already :(


Making their final announcement of the night.


It's hard to see, but they actually jumped in!!



Paul and Jared had too much fun taking model pictures. This is the only one I got. Jared's are much better, trust me :)




5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you already blogged about the wedding! You are so on the ball! You got some great pictures!! I was so busy worrying about joe's pics that I really didn't take many with my camera, so hope you don't mind if I steal a few of yours for my blog :)

    Such a fun day and night! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I can't believe I totally spaced and missed it! Looks like a blast! And I love the pic of all the girls at the temple, especially Kitana's finger in her nose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Looks like a fun party. Where was the reception at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post Falon!!!! I wish I could have been there. It looks like it was such a fun/beautiful wedding :) The lemonade bar is so awesome and I can't believe they jumped in the pool!! Kitana is SO cute and you look beautiful. I can't wait to see all Joe's pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun colors they chose for their celebration..so summery! Everything looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete