Paul graduated this Saturday! I am so proud of the accomplishment he has made, it’s been a long road…but he did it!!! He got a BA in Art Education. He has a few things in mind of what he would like to do w/ his degree. But we have to patiently wait until after summer for him to try out some of his options. We’ll keep everyone updated on what he ends up doing! We started the day out at Mimi’s café where Paul’s parents treated everyone to a nice lunch. We had a couple hours to kill before the ceremony, so we stopped by this really fun park we saw while driving. The girls had lots of fun! Then we sat through a 2 hour graduation…those are always fun! We ended the night at the race track, I forgot my camera in the car :( But the final scores went…Paul, Kirk, Ryan, and ME!!! Dead last of course, but it was my first time! We had a fun filled day (Paul is so spoiled by his parents!!) Thanks to all who came, Paul felt very loved to have you all there to show your support. I will make sure he spends his graduation money wisely!!
Thanks Jared...Paul is obsessed w/ blue steel/magnum!!
Kitana was scared of the giant frog at first, but she warmed up!
She will always find the water, her favorite!
About to graduate!!
You can actually see him in this picture!! good luck!
I just loved this crazy face she made. She was running on little sleep & was CrAzY!!
Thank goodness for grandma's sticker book...saved my sanity a little bit.
You can see him on the big screen.
She actually fell asleep on Papa's shoulder...thanks dad, it was a nap well needed :)
The new graduate!!!
She really missed him and was glad to reunite.
The ceramics department made the tiles for this mural and Paul headed up the department to get it all installed. He did a great job.
Yay Paul!!!! And Falon...You had a big role too! Good luck with deciding which route to go now! A new chapter is always oh so exciting :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! We are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! How exciting for you guys. What a great accomplishment!!
ReplyDeletecongrats paul
ReplyDeleteCongratulations FALON!! (I had to say it...being the wife of a husband in school as well, congrats needs to go to you too!) But really....I am SO excited for Paul! What a huge accomplishment! And Falon, love the new (not sure if they are new) glasses!! You look so great :) I love all the pictures!! Miss you guys! xoxox
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!! What an exciting day! Great job Paul!! I love his blue steel picture! I can't wait to get some of those pictures from joe's camera. They were hilarious. Looks like it was a very fun day for him. The picture of your little family towards the end with cute Kitana smiling is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! and Yaaaaaay!!!!