Paul is taking some much needed rest! Kitana was very nice and shared her birthday cake with Paul. She even sang "Happy Birthday Daddy." So cute!
Since there are so many new additions to our family, my parents have decided to do a community birthday celebration. So we meet up once a month for dessert and celebrate the birthday's for the month. May was Jessica's, Paul's, and my dad's. We had lots of fun!
The girls eagerly waiting to blow out candles. Kitana actually blew one out from that far away...good practice for September.
Rya is so cute! I was having an interesting hair day, but Rya was just too cute to not post this picture b/c of me :)
These are Devi's crocs, but Kitana is completely obsessed w/ them. She has to wear them every time she sees them. Devi has been very graciously sharing them w/ Kitana. I think I need to get Kitana her own pair.
Sporting the ribbon from one of his gifts...cute, Paul!
Yay!!!! I'm SO glad your blog is not private. Great choice :) I was having a hard time adding yours to my blog hopping section and now it will be a piece of cake!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Paul had a nice birthday and was able to take some time off. That is the best present right there!
I am so excited to see Kitana in a few weeks (and everyone else)...but she is so much bigger than the last time I saw her. Can't wait!
How fun Falon!!! I love birthdays...do you guys? Maybe it's a Winters' thing...John's not totally crazy about them like I am...anyway, what a fun celebration! And I love your hair. Did you cut it? It's sooooo cute! And your little Kitana could not be any cuter. I totally fell in love with her in February. So excited to see her again in June!
ReplyDeleteyou cut your hair! i like it.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog! You inspired me to maybe actually do some posts on ours! K is so funny, I can't believe she still likes that scary doll!
ReplyDeleteYay you have a blog! I cant believe how big Kitana is! She is so cute!!! Seriously a pretty girl! You guys look like you are doing great! Cant wait to read more posts!
ReplyDeleteOK so I have to tell you, I just signed up for that e-mealz thing! They have a gluten free option and I am gluten intolerant and meals are my nemesis! Im really excited and think this is the perfect solution! Im so glad you had it posted on your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics! Happy Birthday Paul! Kitana is so cute. Are you guys going to the family reunion?
ReplyDeleteYour hair is so cute Falon, the length looks great on you! Happy Birthday to Paul! Also..I am an e-mealz subscriber too for about 5 months now..and I love it as well! I'm so glad you started blogging, you were part of my inspiration to start blogging again. Now the trick is to be consistent!!
ReplyDelete