I know this is a bit late, but I thought it would be a good first blog entry for me :) We had a fun filled weekend, starting with a ward breakfast & easter egg hunt on Saturday.
Kitana got the hang of easter egg hunting very quickly! You'd think she'd done it before, she was a pro!
She has a giant marshmallow bunny in her mouth here..she was so excited to get the egg open and to find it.
We then headed over the Koontz Grandparents house for more Easter festivities!
Paul's family uses hard-boiled eggs for the hunt. Kitana figured out that if you squeeze the plastic eggs hard enough, that they open and have candy inside. She used this same strategy for the real eggs! (this now makes grocery shopping a bit difficult, she's obsessed w/ squeezing eggs until they crack!)
Trying on Aunt Nannette's shoes, which matched her perfectly.
Easter morning at our house.
Mouth full of candy, she had way too much! Lesson learned for next year.
Ready for church.
Anyone recognize this dress from Brynn & Reed's wedding, I decided to recycle it!
Easter evening at the Winters Grandparents house. Kitana has been obsessed w/ Devi lately. Devi was also potty training, which is why she has jeans on under her dress.
You can see that Kitana is quickly sprialing out of control from the busy weekend. Thank goodness she missed!
One over-tired, over-sugared little girl. We still had lots of fun, but she took almost a week to get back on her normal schedule :)
YAY!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog! This is so great! I wish everyone in our family had one because it is so nice to see some pictures. I think Kitana looks so much like you! She is SO adorable. I can't wait to play with her next month! I love how she is so in to Devi. That is how Kate and Taryn are. It's so sweet. I'm glad you guys had a great easter!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! Welcome to the blogging world! Blogger does get easier the more you use it. So, don't get too frustrated with it. Your blog looks amazing and your Kitana is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see more pics! :)
ReplyDeleteKitana is such a cutie. We saw Something Borrowed on saturday night. It was good. It had some really funny moments. I laughed out loud. I normally do not do that in a movie theater.
ReplyDeleteSo cute Falon, your little girl is a dolly! Your blog looks great, it took me forever to figure out the blog thing, and I still don't know a ton. Beautiful family!
ReplyDelete